Monday, December 3, 2012

Yeah I did another scrap page!

So found some great time one Saturday to get some more scrap book pages done.  I am actually current with my littlest annual Bday pictures I get done at JC Pennys! She is an August baby and a lover of pink so that is why this is not really a Wintery type scene here.

This is from a retired paper collection by CTMH called Sophia that I still had piles of so decided to use it.  I also used some ribbon I had in my stash, the matching journal notes for the Sophia set and the MFT Faux Crochet Border. The quote is from my stash of Rub ons I that are all about Girls!  Also hit my Chipboard stash here too.  Love it when I start clearing things up. 

The layout inspiration came from MFT Scrap Challenge that they have restarted and gave me the push I need to get some pages done. I actually used this layout twice but the second is a upcoming DT project so no peeking! You need to link up via Splitcoast stampers to do this.

I will also be entering this one on the Paper Girls Challenge Blog-multi pic layouts. 

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so adorable!!! I think I have that paper somewhere too, lol. Love the cute design and the details. Your little one is so precious! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout! Gorgeous! Love the pink and green combo and the photos are darling!
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is so delightful! I love the bright colors. As a mom of 3 boys I rarely get to use this combo! Thanks for playing with The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout - and look at those curls!!! She's a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete