Friday, December 14, 2012

Welcome to Day 14 at Paper Crafting World. Today our theme is
  SEPTEMBER-Back 2 School, Apples and or Honey
 
You can create a Calendar Page to correspond with the calendar that we will be completing during this event and or you can create a project that showcases the back to school and or apples and or honey (bees are fine too) themes.
 
  

Now look who got another page done!!! Now this one is not too late...giving these are the first day of school pictures for my oldeste daughter who is now in 3rd grade...3 year is not too bad right LOL.

Again being layout challenged, I very happily used the sketch over at MFT to do this layout.  I used my Locker Talk for the words "First Day at School" and the pencil is actually from my Community Cart.  I had those crayon brads in my stash for a while and went with this color scheme to match.

Now do not forget to stop by to see the freebies that are available for today.


3 comments:

  1. Great layout! I have to say, when it comes to layouts, I am little challenged myself! Everyone tells me it's no different than making cards, just with bigger space! I too think it is more than that, lol!Your daughter is really cute at this age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout! I am loving the papers you used and I love the die cuts you used! Your daughter sure is a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is super cute...love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete