Saturday, December 22, 2012

Paper Crafting World-Fast And Fabulous

Welcome to Day 22 at Paper Crafting World.  Can you believe we have only 3 more days to Christmas?  My girls are bouncing with anticipation right now. 


Today our THEME is Fast n' Fabulous. Create a project with the super last minute idea in mind. Can be a quick gift card holder, money envelope or 3-D type project that can be done for all those "last minute" gift giving list "add ons"





Today I used a tutorial I found at SplitCoast Stampers.  Here is the link.
I used my Winter Frolic Cartridge. The paper is from K & Company that I got last year from Michaels .

This will be my last post for PCW as a December guest designer and it has been a blast!

I will also be entering this creation into the following challenges:









3 comments:

  1. Wonderful job on your project, and thanks for sharing the link! Awesome gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is stunning olivia.really love the fabulous design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...love your tea bag holder! What a great idea...love the papers you used!! I have that cartridge, so I could actually do this...thanks!

    ReplyDelete