Wednesday, December 19, 2012

MIC Christmas

Before the Make It Crafty Shop Closed for the holiday season, I was able to stock up on some great new digis that have been released.
The minute I saw this one I feel in love and knew I had to have it.
The digi is called Penelope Watching Santa
I colored the image with my Copics and I admit I used alot of them so did not do a good job keeping track of them.
I also added Stickle. Since the picture itself has alot of activity I opted to just focus on the image.
  

I will be entering the card into the following challenges:

Anything Goes: Traditional Christmas colors
A&T Emerald Fairies Challenge-Christmas
LEJ designs- Santa is coming to town
Hooked on Crafts- Christmas
CCEE stampers- Santa coming to town
Digi Makeover Challenge-Gifts 
Copic Marker Europe-Christmas
Winter Wonderland-oh Christmas tree
Sweet Stampin-Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Stamping Sensations-TreeMendous







12 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia, I love these gorgeous bright and cheerful cards!!

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia, your scene is gorgeous and so fits the theme of our challenge! It brings backs memories of my child standing by the window on Christmas Eve looking for the sleigh. One year he even thought he heard the bells. Just love your card and thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's lovely!

    Thanks for joining with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Merry Christmas.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Emerald Faeries, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous creation just love the interpretation of the tree, thank you for playing along at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs and Wishes Xmas
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, what a scene! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations. Hope you have a lovely Christmas.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow this is so stunning olivia.really wonderful christmas scene and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww such a sweet scene! This is lovely Olivia. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet view. simply gorgeous. Sending my warm and sincere merry christmas wishes for you and your family. Keep Stampin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the wonderful coloring & silhouette look of the Santa & reindeers on your card. I host a wkly challenge at Marks Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk is Santa. Please enter & let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and I understand why you wanted this image straight away. Thank you for joining us at The Emerald Faeries. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete