Monday, December 10, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Morning Inspirations


Today I decide to just feature some quick and cute pillow boxes I created use the Authentique Paper Set.  I used my Cricut Art Philosophy cart and cut them at 5 inches.  I think used the Whimsy Sentiments stamps and the Fancy Notables Die to stamp and decorate on the boxes. 

These are the perfect size for gift cards for my daughter's preschool teachers.



Hope you are planning to have a great rest of your day. Off to finish off my Christmas shopping.

I will be entering this into the following challenges:

My Craft Spot-wrap it up
Stamptacular Sundays-anything but a card
Whimsy Stamps-Anything Festive


9 comments:

  1. Really cute little pillow boxes. I like the gift card idea. All of them are adorable.

    Thank you so very much for playing with us in the Anything But a Card Gift Challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! So happy that you could join us this week.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute and festive! I love the pattern papers! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are darling, Olivia! We have an Anything Goes theme this week (and every week) and would LOVE to have you play along with us. We have AWESOME prizes, too! Come by and check us out at:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! Pillow boxes are my favorite! I love the papers you've used with the *pop* of red and green for the tags. Thanks for entering your project in the *wrap it up* challenge at My Craft Spot.:)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your little pillow boxes, hope you had a great Christmas, thanks for playing along with Whimsy Stamps Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete