Monday, December 31, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Inspirational Post



Happy New Years Eve. It is Monday so it is time for my Loves Rubberstamps Inspirational Post. Today I decided to revisit on of my favorite stamps from Greeting Farm, Cheeky Geeky.  I used my MME paper to paper piece her outfit.  This image was colored with my Copics. I decided to search the web for some new Copic Hair combo ideas and found a bunch and this one is a keeper for me.

Hair: 35,33,31,21
Skin: E02,E00, E000

The sentiment is hard to see in the picture but comes from an A La Modes MFT stamp set.
I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:

Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts-based on sketch  
Outlawz Challenge-Friday Copics-Anything Goes
Card Crafter's Circle-Anything Goes
Daring Cardmaker-Paper Piecing
Stampin for the Weekend-Anything Goes
Electric Ellapu-Anything Goes
Pause, Dream, Enjoy-Anything Goes


Hope everyone has a GREAT New Years Eve. No exciting plans for me. I will be home with the kiddos drinking our non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice to get to bed after midnight and go to work the next day! Yep, I am working..hospitals never close to off to work I do on 1/1. 

11 comments:

  1. so gorgeous olivia.i love the fabulous image :D
    Wishing you a really Happy New Year :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute.Thanks for sharing with us over at Eclectic Ellapu this time. Hope to see you in the New Year
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! love the paper piecing! thanks for joining the yumi and fumi challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh this is so cute and I love your paper peircing and your coloring is fabulous. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Olivia! Gorgeous card! I love your paper piecing and that hair color is awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Y&FH. So happy you found us.
    Happy New Year, although you're working tomorrow, the people you are helping appreciate it. Have a great day!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is super cute! I love the way you have colored her hair; super AWESOME!

    Happy New Year; lets be grateful we have jobs starting the 2013.

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her clothes matching the background. Thank you so much for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this cheeky girl! She is so adorable. Your paper piecing is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card. Thank you for joining the Daring Cardmakers lastest dare. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  10. The paper piecing on this sweet image is fantastic. great job colouring her, especially the hair. This card makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu. Hope you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome Olivia! Your paper piecing is amazing as always! Great color choice :)

    ReplyDelete