Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 1-PCW Ornaments

 


Welcome to Day 1 of Paper Crafting World Countdown of the 25 Days of Christmas
 

 
I have had this paper in my stash for I think like two years now.  It is from K& Company and forgot the name of it but it is all Christmas related. I used my Joys of the Season Cartridge and cut out the ornament out at 3 1/2 and and the holly at 2 inches. I used some Pearls & Ribbon from my Stash.
 
Be sure to stop by all the other designer and enjoy the freebie available for all to see.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

14 comments:

  1. The rich Christmas colors look fantastic and love the ornament you've used.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, beautiful card! I love the rich feel of it! The satin ribbon and pearl accents are just perfect! Beautiful composition! Thank you for joining us and once again sharing your talents with us!
    Melin
    Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com
    Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully traditional colours and card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the very vintage Christmas colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card. Thanks for sharing

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card, I really love how you used the pearls for the holly berries. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
    Merry Christmas.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Olivia, your papers are just beautiful and I love how you did your babble! Love the ribbon tied onto the babble!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning and traditional olivia.gorgeous design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that paper, I wonder if I could still find it. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you combined the paper with holly and the cut out holly on the side of the ornament. Gorgeous paper and card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a warm, beautiful feel to your card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is exquisite, Olivia.
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card with nice holiday colors.

    ReplyDelete