Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cricut gift card holders



Had some time to play with my Cricut and make some super quick gift card holders...super simple but I think pretty cute.

I simply used a 4x12 strip, score @ 4, 8 and then you fold in the middle panel to create a pocket, cut a slit to slide your gift card into and then tape sides with Scor Tape.

I created the Poinsetta with the Flower Shoppe cartridge which I cut at 2 inches x 2 and one at 1.34. leaves at 2 inches and center roll at 1.34.

The wreath and reindeer were cut at 3 inches via my Christmas Noel cart.  The paper is a combo of scraps from K & Company and Authentique.

All the sentiments are from My Pink Stamper set.

Crafty Hazelnut Christmas-Reindeer
My Sheri's Crafts-It's a Wrap
Sweet Stampin-Dies & Punches
CRAFT-Christmas
Moving Along with the Times-Clean & Simple
Paper Playtime-Traditional Christmas Color
Die Cutting Divas-Holiday Spirit
Hooked On Crafts-Christmas
Cricut Chirp-holiday theme
Hiding in my Craft Room-Scraps











10 comments:

  1. Really cute gift tag holders! They all shout Christmas! :) Thanks for sharing them with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! These turned out so super cute! I made some of these with a box one year for movie cards with some popcorn...I think I need to find that again! I just love them all! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute set of giftcard holders!! Thanks for sharing with us at my Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute giftcard holders! Love them! Thanks for playing with us this week at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous - love the reindeer - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 102 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gift card holders!Thanks for playing along with us at DCD! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab gift card holders. Great designs.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your gift card holders are gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete